Thursday, February 13, 2014

Hello Mr. & Mrs. Carcosa................. .

I‘m very pleased to announce that I’ll be editing two new anthologies for release in 2015, CASSILDA’S SONG and THE LEAVES OF A NECRONOMICON. Invitations have been going out and I’m very pleased w/ the response so far. CASSILDA’S SONG will be a King in Yellow anthology of all new tales written by women. THE LEAVES OF A NECRONOMICON will be novel-length round robin, similar to Proulx’s wonderful ACCORDION CRIMES.

Stay tuned for more details...

4 comments:

  1. Hey you . . . Are all the stories accounted for . . . or may I submit something too? Susan McAdam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, are you taking submissions for it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan, hi! Sorry, I never saw this. My email is ki1955@gmail.com Drop me a not! Please!!!

    ReplyDelete