Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lovecraft eZine



Just sold a new tale to “Lovecraft eZine”. Not certain yet, but I believe “Starry . . . yet” will appear in issue #12 . . . This will be my 5th appearance in Mike Davis’ fine Lovecraftian zine.  You are reading it right? Lots of news, vids/clips, audio, art, links, and all manner of Lovecraftian fun.

My other appearances to date are --
3 parts of my ongoing Mythos Western series
“Meeting On the Trail To Hot Iron” in #3
“All the Gold” in #4
“The Wagon’s Trail” in #6
And my newest King In Yellow teXt
“Tark Left Santiago” in #10

http://lovecraftzine.com/


1 comment:

  1. Hey Joe. Congrats! I love this zine. I know they're currently accepting Dagon/Deep One themed work. Is this most current tale by you related to this theme? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete