Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ellen Datlow's The BEST HORROR of the Year #3 -- PART 2

OK, yeah, you know me, I get a little excited from time to time. I get my contrib copies of Ellen Datlow’s new The Best HORROR of the Year vol 3 (Night Shade Books 2011) and I’m over the moon to have something of mine in it -- You would be too! !! C’mon it’s, Ellen, you know LEGENDARY, every award there is [and for damn good reason!]!! ! So it never occurs to me to look at her “Overview” of 2010. So I’m reading and I see SIN & ashes get mentioned in the Mixed Genre Collections section. & she’s says SIN “is a deliciously varied and ambitious collection” – So YAYyyyyyyyyyyyy!! & WOWWWWWWWWWWWWwW!! ! Ellen Datlow [! !! !! !] called something of mine delicious [shivers w/ extreme JOY!! !] Then under Journals, Newletters, Magazines she mentions S. T. Joshi’s new "Weird Fiction Review" and says, “The fiction is very strong, with standouts by Joseph S. Pulver, Sr. and Jason C. Eckhardt.”


All I can say is will someone please send some air up here . . . And after being so ill this is GREAT medicine! !! And thanks, Ellen, yer da BESTest! !! !! ! HUGSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssS! !!

No comments:

Post a Comment