Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ellen Datlow's The BEST HORROR of the Year #3


It's HERE! !! In my handsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssS!! !

Ellen Datlow's choice of the BEST 17 HORROR tales of 2010, and I'm in it!! ! That be a HUGE WOW w/ triple YAYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyySSSSSSSs!! !

Holding this book in my hands is flatout, one of the best feelings I've had! I remember the day my 1st book came out - felt just like this! !! How does one describe being in a book w/ Laird Barron, Cat Valente, Joe R. Lansdale, Norm Partridge, Tanith Lee, John Langan, Stephen Graham Jones, and the others, and the tales were hand picked by ELLEN DATLOW[!! !]? That right, ELLEN DATLOW! !! Well, high as a kite and YAY just don't seem to cut it! !!

HIGH!
AMAZED!!
and
very humbled

and MOSTLY ... YAYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYyyyYYyyyyyyyyyyYyyyyyyyyY!! !




 

3 comments: