Sunday, August 8, 2010

New works . . .

Finished "Marks and Scars and Flags" [new KIY tale], "The Ozymandias Display" [yes, Shelly kicked this one into life], dusted off and finished an old Lovecraftian piece [even submitted it], had "NO HEALING PRAYERS" [guess we'll call it Lovecraftian noir] accepted for an upcoming anthology next year [can't mention the name yet, but I'm delighted to be in it]. Finished "When A Sigh Visits Skin" [dropped it in the NEXT collection file for now].

I have a new KIY tale coming in "STRANGE AEONS" #3 [SEPT 2010?][I'm super excited to have a 2nd tale of mine in this fine mag! !!]. “Dark Discoveries" magazine will have my tale, "When The Deal Goes Down" in its WINTER 2010 issue. S. T. Joshi has accepted “The Last Few Nights in a Life of Frost" for his “Weird Tales Annual” #1 [Hippocampus Press 2010] and “Hungry . . . Rats . . . “ for S.T. Joshi’s The Spawn of the Green Abyss [an anthology for Mythos Books --Fall?--2010]

Still working on 2 new short tales, and have begun writing and researching "new!" novel . . .

Working on a project w/ my friend Kelly Young. I'm over the moon for this baby!

Might have some interesting book news end of next week -- Keeping my talons crossed it plays out like I'm hoping . . .

That's the update . . .

All my bEastly best!! !

No comments:

Post a Comment