Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Marks and scars and flags . . .

John Lee Hooker and John Henry on the box . . . [same old blues . . .][again]

Dusted off an old Lovecraftian fragment I had sitting 'round and finished it . . . Feels done now . . . Even "submitted" the thing . . .

Felt surrealistic for 2 minutes, spilled a new poem, something about clouds and the Owl Moon . . . That led to a Carcosan state of mind. Out came a new KIY text, "Marks and Scars and Flags" [4 pager/1,300 words]. Everytime I think I'm done w/ RWC something in a song flares and I'm on that long dark road to Carcosa again . . .

So . . . Back to my J-Horror research for "Movietime . . . with popcorn . . . and . . ." . . . And to 2 new projects, one short "Mythos" work, and my next novel.

On those ancient roads John Lee's moanin' low . . . I'm followin' . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment